Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Im excited about the next approach to
Joshwa's therapy. We're going to do the
Bio-Medical Approach.

I found 2 other parents and we will be doing
chelation together.

Here are some bits and pieces of my research.

What is Chelation?Chelation
(pronounced key-LAY-shun) is a term
derived from the Greek chele, meaning "claw."
A chelation agent is a chemical agent that, like a
claw, grabs and chemically bonds with metals or
other minerals and toxins. Simply put, chelation
is the process in which chemicals bind with minerals.
While chelation is a naturally occurring biological
process (hemoglobin binds with iron to provide
oxygen to tissues), synthesized chelation agents
were first developed during World War II as a
way to clear toxic metals from the body.

Chemists discovered they could create a
heterocycling ring of molecules which surround
or "sequester" mineral molecules and carry them
from the body through normal elimination.

This process of chelation actually removes
unwanted metals from the bloodstream.
In fact, chelation therapy is the only way
to treat lead poisoning. But lead is not the
only metal cleansed from the body through
chelation. A chelation agent will also bind with
most metals, mineral deposits, calcium-based
plaques and other chemical toxins.

I believe that my son has been mercury
poisoned. Syempre iisipin nyo naghahanap
lang ako ng sisisihin. According to research
a mother who has Amalgam filling can
pass on the mercury to her unborn child.
Of course you will think its just a
coincidence but in our egroup of
80 parents all of the mothers have
amalgam fillings.

Plus the fact that the child will have
vaccinations will of course bring more
mercury to the child's body. The nail
that will seal the coffin is the MMR
because it weakens the immune system.

Since the figures of kids afflicted with Autism
were escalating. There was a research that
was done here in Tagum, Davao City.
They went to a hospital near Compostella
Valley near the mining site because there
were large amounts of mercury there.
They studied the cord and meconium
of newborns.. There was one batch that
had no mercury in the cord but it was
found in the meconium. But there
was another batch that had mercury on the
cord but not on the meconium. Which
means that the child could not
excrete the mercury it was deposited
on the brain.


This findings are all scientific..
I dont mean to scare anyone neither
do I want to look for an excuse.
I just refuse to accept the fact that
this is it for Joshwa he deserves a
fighting chance. I owe it to my child
to try everything so that I could help
him. If chelation is not the answer
then I'll move on to the next one.

I thank God that he sent me angels
that will go through the journey with me.

No comments: