Thursday, July 08, 2004

THURSDAY QUES!  
 
1.  What's the last CD you bought?
      counted ba yung blank cd?
 
2.  Where's your favorite place on your body to be massaged?
        - shoulders
 
3.  What time do you wake up in the morning?
- weekdays mga 7-7:30am
 
4.  What time do you normally go to bed?
- 12 midnight
5.  What's your favorite kitchen appliance?- microwave oven
 
6.  What makes you really angry?
- when Philbert plays deaf when he's at the computer & when I have PMS anything could set me off.

7.  If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
--guitar
 
8.  If you have a tattoo, what is it?  Where is it?-
 none. i dont want one I have low threshold for pain.,
 
9.  Who's one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
- I would probably say sorry to those people I have hurt. Maybe If I would even want to change my past and correct the mistakes so that my future could have been better.
 
 10.  What's in the trunk of your car?- we dont have a car :)

No comments: