Thursday, July 15, 2004



The air was brisk with the morning sun rising slowly behind the windswept trees shrouded in a morning mist. I stood on the balcony wearing nothing but my bathrobe to ward off the mornings chill, calmly listening to the gentle pouring of the rain. A comforting change from the night before when the wind was foul, whipping and churning to a frenzy. Late in the night, a few hours before dawn, the storm had weakened and a peaceful calm had set in, leaving a chance to get some restful sleep. Today was my wedding day, finally Philbert and I would be man and wife.It would be the start of the rest of our lives.

Fast forward to today.. We've been married for 4 years.It wasn't easy but we're still together. Yes we have our fights but I take comfort in the fact that I know he loves me..There were many times that I had come close to saying its over..its too much work and not even worth it. But when I look at our wedding photos. I remember the promise of forever and commitment.. I will always remember the words of M. Scott Peck.
Love is not a feeling... It's a commitment and Alas.. Here I am still dreaming of our years to come..



Grishan ,Rescy,Me, Gandhi,Rhanesa, Brox



Rhanesa, Rescy,Me,Philbert,Gandhi,Grishan & Brox

No comments: