Friday, July 16, 2004

  Thursday Q's- Off To Work We Go!
1.What is your current job title? How about your spouse's?
My title is Admin Assistant - and Philbert  will be an Assistant Manager by Aug 1 (Yeah!!)

2.What kind of education and training/experience does this position require for your job?
I'm a sociology major.. which I didnt really get to practice because I started working for my dad.
3.What days/hours are you required to work? What about your spouse?
Leirs: Monday-Friday, 8.30am to 5pm Philbert: Monday-Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. But starting Aug 1 he can opt to come on work late say 10am and can still leave by 5 PM

4.What kind of benefits (if any) do you receive?
For my position, I have the following:- housing allowance- Therapy Allowance for Joshwa-all expense paid vacations- sick leave benefits-salary loans-Bonus

- For Philbert he has the following:- Insurance Plan ( parang pension)- health insurance -  vacation and sick leave benefits-laptop & cell phone- he can also opt to have a flexi-work schedule if he wishes to do so.-Bonus

5.Is this a vocation for a lifetime, or will you be moving on to biggerand better things? (However you want to define bigger and better ;)
 
i think so.. but my future goal is to work from the home and to be there for Joshwa.

 6.What is the best part of your job?
being able to watch tv, sleep on the couch, and do my scrapbook

7.What is your least favorite duty at your job?
when my dad gets mad..he gets really mad..another least favorite job is doing anything thats related to numbers.

8.If you have children, how did/do you manage working and caring for kids? If you plan to have children, how will you manage working and caring for kids.
I have a very reliable yaya who is always there to help me with Joshwa.

No comments: