Friday, July 23, 2004

Thibling Thurthday Q's

1.  Were you the youngest, the oldest, an "only", or a middle child?  How about your spouse?
==>>>Im the eldest in a family of 3 ( all girls) pero pag nakita nyo yung sisters ko parang ako ang bunso. Pandak kasi ako eh.. Saka sa itsura latak talaga ako.. Ironic nga lang kasi eldest ako.
+++>> Philbert is the youngest in a family of 3 (1 Guy, 1 girl and him)

2.  Growing up, did you share a bedroom or did you have your own room?
===>> I didn't have my own room
++++>> Philbert shared his room with his brother but when his brother went to college he stayed in his brother's room.

3.  Do you feel that you were treated equally as your sibilings (if you had any)?
===>>>No..I didn't.. My dad's favorite was my sister Grish(athletic kasi) and my mom's was the youngest Nets (malambing kasi eh)But while I was growing up I was attached to my Lola.. ( my maternal grandmother)
+++++>>> Philbert says for most part yes naman daw but ang favorite ng Nanay nila was his Kuya.

4.  If you were an only child, do you wish you had siblings?
===>>There was a time  that I wished that I was an only child.. hahahha baligtad..
 
5.a.  What were some of the advantages you experienced with regards to your position/birth order in the family?
===>>Pag may new toy ako mauuna pumili, may party lagi c/o my lola, I was lucky that since i'm the eldest I had the best ninangs   ,(who up to now is still in my life), lola's pet kasi ako ang eldest na apo nya, Mas maraming photos.
++++>> Mas lax na daw ang magulang ni Philbert. Di na sya masyado pinapagalitan.
 
5.b.  What were some of the disadvantges?
====>> Laging included sa bawat sermon na ATE ka dapat ikaw ang good example. Kaya i guess i sort of hated that kaya di kopinapakinggan sermon nyan.Saka kahit nag aaway kami sinasabi lagi dont fight back kasi Ate ka. Kaya I never did.Di na ako nagkaron ng chance to prove my authority. Kaya minsan maski sobra na ginagawa I just grin and smile.Kaya ata ganito ako eh,Because I was raised that way.So finally nainis na parents ko kasi di talaga ako maasahan. I was lazy and lax.Kaya ang  binigay na yung expectation sa sister ko.Another disadvantage since I tend to be goofing off A LOT no one in my family really took me seriously so I didnt take my self seriously either.
++++++>>> Si Philbert naman ang disadvantage lang is di sila magkasundo ng kuya nya because of the age gap.Saka laging sya ang  inuutusan.. Although di masyado ang expectations sa kanya ng parents nya. Medyo pressured sya sa mga achievements ng Kuya nya set by other people. Kaya ang resulta nagloko si Philbert nung college.
 
6.  What roles did your siblings have at your wedding?
===>> my sister Grish was the bridesmaid & my other sister Nets was the candle sponsor.
++++>> Sa side ni Philbert di sumali ang sister nya sa entourage kasi at that time di pa kami close and yung kuya nya nasa US na nakatira.
 
7.  What are some values your family instilled in you?
 ===>>> Leirs: always stick together, live within your means,
++++>> Philbert: Kaya nyong mabuhay ng walang utang.. Wag kakalimutan yung pinagmulan. 
 

No comments: