Thursday, February 11, 2010

Regrets

If there's one thing that I regret its not being able to watch a show on Broadway. I would have wanted to see The Addams Family. I mean it's the Adams Family portrait you’ve never seen before. Gomez, all mad impetuosity, Morticia, equal parts fire and ice, Fester, restless and romantic, Pugsley, for whom immediate gratification can’t come soon enough and Wednesday, eighteen years old and finally feeling what it means to be a woman. A family that’s quite shockingly, and endearingly, just like yours.You can be sure I will save The Adams family tickets and will be putting it in my scrapbook.

My 2 year old loves Taylor Swift and I wouldn't be surprised that she'll be asking me to buy her
Taylor Swift Tickets when she turns 8. .That or take her to watch Houston Rodeo Tickets. It's a decision that I don't want to make.

I hope it won't be long till we travel again and by then I know that the choices will no longer limited.

No comments: