Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Dissenting Opinions

The quickest way to end criminality is to remove material inequality and dissenting opinions.
And the quickest was to do that is to take away freedom to do better and freedom of speech.
You can do that in 3-6 months.


Im having really a hard time choosing the right leader. Its not only because they all do not satisfy what Im looking for. But because of the people in general. We have turned out to be so undisciplined, corrupt, so insensitive kind of people! Maybe I could be rather biased as it is easier that wau. But yet I see it in the attitude and the character of our people now.

My question would be what will it take for us to have a better Philippines? With the 5 people aspiring to be president. I cannot find the answer and  I find our future very bleak. Our problems are huge. From foreign countries who want to bully us,  the amount of poverty around us. From all departments in the governmentt filling their pockets to no law abiding citizens. Very complicated! Are we to be blame for the poor choices of leaders? I believe our people deserve better!

I am aware that there is still some percentage of voters out there who are “undecided” on their presidential candidate.But if you are an undecided voter,I am actually happy that you are still undecided and that you are still thinking of whom to vote for President. This simply means that you’re still thinking. So allow me to suggest some things for you to think about. Not “feel” about.

Let’s deal with facts (or at least, available information and observations out there).

Let me offer my 5 C’s:
1. Contribution at the National Level
2. Character Flaws
3. Charisma
4. Corruption in Any Form
5. Christian Faith

1. Contribution at the National Level
Imagine yourself as the sole owner of a company and you’re looking for a National General Manager to run your company for you.I would think that you want someone with national experience, right?
After all, the Philippine Presidency is national in scope.

2. Character Flaws-
Ask yourself this questions
Who is the lesser evil?
Who is the least dangerous?
Whose flawed character is the least risky for my children's future?  Who poses the least threat of possibly bringing back the dark days of Marcos?

3. Charisma
It would be nice if my President has the wit and charm to mesmerize the audience during his down-time. But think about it, is this is a nice-to-have, rather than a need-to-have?

4. Corruption
I once read a comment by Archbishop Soc Villegas’ comments about Duterte’s corruption as published by the newspapers:Is this the leadership example that Mayor Duterte excites in us? Is this the leadership by example that makes a public official deserving of the title 'Honorable. A revered, loved and admired man like Pope Francis is cursed by a political candidate and the audience laughs he grieved in great shame.

5.Christian Faith
Use your christian faith as your compass.You have this unique opportunity to “hire” our next CEO for the next 6 years.

I hope and pray that you will think hard based on balanced information, undisputed facts, and less on what you just “feel” about a candidate

No comments: