Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I found my BG Supplier at http://www.coordinatescollections.com
The owner was so nice to accomodate me. When I ordered naubusan
na ako but she was able to pre-order some papers and was able to send
my orders right away. 3 Packs are coming tomorrow Blush, Perhaps
and Stella Ruby. 1 will be coming in May the Pheobe collection.

By the way we might be having twins.. Not yet that sure but the heartbeat
is strong and unusual for a single baby and is definitely moving
a lot. The doctor says I need to get an ultrasound from another
clinic kasi wala silang ultrasound dun sa isang clinic na refer
nila it's $250 ang mahal. Will post the ultrasound results
as soon as I have it.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow Twins! Ang saya naman nun kung ganun! hehehhe! I want you to know Leirs that I am so happy for you. Sobra! Take care always! Mwuah! Miss you!

Mickee said...

Wow, congratulations Leirs - twins! How exciting!