Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Secret


Was able to watch OPRAH and it validated something that
a friend told me we really do invite things in our life.
Like if we are full of negativity vicious cycle sya pero
kung may clear vision ka ng gusto mo talagang
matutupad yung vision na yun.

Here are some things that I picked up dun sa show.

  • Either you do it or you don't do it. When you say that you'll try it means that you won't.. Like when you say i'll say try to go to this party chances are you wont be there.
  • For us to have a Harmonious Life. We have to focus on 5 Aspects.
  1. Financial Harmony
  2. Relationship Harmony
  3. Intentional Harmony
  4. Spritual Harmony
  5. Physical Harmony
  • Life is not meant to be a struggle it is meant to be abundant.
  • Being unwilling to forgive is drinking the poison and expecting the other one to die but the truth of the matter that the poison is slowly killing you.
It felt good to actually tell yourself for everything that has happened in my life
the good,the bad,the ugly and the pain. thank you.. I was actually crying kasi i told myself thank you for everything. I have truly truly got passed the pain and I thank you that I have finally let it all go. I said thank you that God gave me Joshwa just the way that he is our angel.Im grateful that he is what he is and he is healthy he has truly taught me a lot.I said thank you to my MIL and told myself that she taught me how to be humble in times of suffering. Basta for everyone who may have hurt me whether alam nila or hindi I said thank you and it felt good.
Very powerful sya as Oprah said it was my AHA moment.

1 comment:

Airees said...

HI Leirs!
Just came across your blog thru Pia. Musta na? I am touched by the entry from your blog. I hope you are doing ok. :) I am happy for you that you're altogether now.

Ingat!
Airees