Thursday, November 30, 2006

I tried to be the better person by saying I can manage
this pain without the pain medications..
I can't I'm in so much pain.

Without the medications the pain was even more painful
compared to my labor with Joshwa and to think I labored for 18 hours.
You know that kind of pain that finally find you the comfortable
position then you have to get up and endure the pain
to go to the restroom and you can't seem to find that
great comfortable position when you go back and lie down.


That pain that you have to whine and say ouch
it hurts so bad but you can't because you don't
want to risk annoying the people around you.

That kind of pain that you can't sleep
because it hurts to move in bed.
I'm not really a crier because if I was
I'd be crying and crying.


Yes thats the kind of pain that I'm feeling without the drugs.
Thank goodness for pain medications.
Im still feeling some pain but not as much.
I don't think I'll be stupid enough to go off the
pain medications again.

No comments: