Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Latest Scrapbook Items

My beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, adorable sister
gave me some money to help me start
with my scrapbooking once again and my hubby
who said that he will buy me some scrapbook
stuff (he had no idea how much that would
eventually cost him)I am one happy
girl. On top of the scrapbook stuff Philbert
will also be paying for my magazine subscriptions
from Creating Keepsakes and Memory Makers
that will hopefully jumpstart me into scrapbooking.
Hubby is now starting to send subtle hints about
wanting a return on his investments he now wants to
see a layout from me.

Here are the scrapbooking stuff that
we bought at Joanns and Michaels.


Stickers


Templates, Glues & Embellishments



Papers



And a Lot of Papers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grabe, ang dami namang stuffs! :)