Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I went to the hospital yesterday.
The doctor did another ultrasound
and still the same Gabe is really gone.
I'm not having the D & C, I was just given
something for the physical pain. For the
real pain that I'm feeling only time can heal
that.

Im doing so much better thank God that
I have a great husband to support me through this difficult time.
He is my rock and is making things so much easy for me
and i love him so much for that.
He cooks,cleans,takes care of things in the morning
like preparing Joshwa for school and bringing him
to the bus. He took me shopping last week for
scrapbooking stuff and wasn't upset that I
OVERSHOT the budget that he gave me.

Yesterday because I was craving for Krispy Kreme
we went there before I went to the doctor.
He also bought me a Season 2 DVD of Greys Anatomy
and watches it with me. I love him even more now..

No comments: