Friday, December 01, 2006

I joined the scrappinmoms challenge yesterday.
It was weird nga eh kasi lahat ng entries may photos
sa akin lang wala. I just need to do something and push
myself to start my own healing. Wala nga lang kaming
printer so I had to use my own handwriting yun ata nakasira.
But Philbert said na that's what makes it personal.

Here is the layout:


Materials Used:

Provo Craft Paper, Colorbook Punch Out Stack,

DCWV Matt Stack & Paper,Basic Grey Paper and Sticker

Journalling is as follows:


Goodbye

To you our baby Gabe,

We wanted you..

We were looking forward to meeting you.

We will be your family forever and always.

We love you Gabe..

You will always be our middle child.

We may have another one but you can never be replaced.

We will love you forever..

No comments: