Tuesday, August 01, 2006

30 Days to Go

The person who will replace me as far as
work is concerned came today. She's okay
I've met her before. She might be the person
that my parents have been looking for
softspoken and yet good with filling something
that i'm not good at.

I'm going to have one last scrap session with
my friends. I'm going to miss the scrapbook
girls. But i'm looking forward to seeing my
husband. I haven't seen him in 20 months so
I know that when I do see him again
fireworks are bound to happen. (whatever it
is that y'all are thinking yup thats it).

Imagine this:

Scenario 1

Me: Joshwa its time for your medicine
(AKA Benadryl)
Joshwa: Mom!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Noo!!
(after 10 minutes he is knocked out cold)
Let the games begin!!

Scenario 2

Me: Who wants $100
whoever raises their hand will say why what's
the catch. Babysit Joshwa.. and i know no one
will take me up on that. So Im thinking the
scenario 1 will be a better option.

Scenario 3
Wait till Joshwa's asleep God knows how long
will wait. We waited for 20 months whats
a few hours. Scenario 1 will be a great option
but if you know us will probably just go with
this option.

1 comment:

Olive said...

uh-oh! intensity 7 on the richter scale...hahaha! that's what we call it here when we joke about it. kapit mga kapatid at lilindol ng malakas mamaya. see you soon friend!