Thursday, August 03, 2006

28 Days To Go.. Closure

According to Wikipedia.org In psychology, closure
may refer to the state of experiencing an emotional
conclusion to a difficult life event, such as the
breakdown of a close interpersonal relationship
or the death of loved one. People may behave
in a certain way or perform certain rituals to
help "bring closure" following such events.
In many other cases, "closure" may only come about
through the passage of time
(as in "time heals all wounds").

So thats what I've been doing this past
couple of days talking to old friends
forgiving them if needed but I do in such
a way that I don't have to actually say
I forgive you. For me just the fact that
I can talk to them and forget what happened
in the past was enough.

Unfortunately, much as i want to ask for
forgiveness from those that I have hurt
in the past I can't anymore. I already did
ask from at least 10 of them and they scoffed
at me and threw it right back at me called me
ugly names behind my back. I can't do that
anymore,I can't go through that again.
So call it being a coward,I call it self preservation.

No comments: