Wednesday, August 02, 2006

29 Days To Go: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEHONG




I always remember her as the kid who came to
live with us and I treated her as to how I would treat
my sisters.And believe it or not I do feel like she
is my sister. Protective at times and most of the
time her partner in crime. We went through a lot
of mischiefs together. I dare not elaborate on this blog
coz it will be incriminating.

I always look forward to spending time with her.
We are like two peas in a pod. We derive a lot
of pleasure from the simple things in life: shopping,
eating, talking and laughing about things. Though I know
a lot of people don’t get her but I do.

I may be older than her but she always had a way of
putting things into perspective for me.
If there was something really disturbing me,
I would call her talk to her about it and
she would blunt her opinions and it
would make a lot of sense.


People talk about these values that a decent person
should have but she embraces them. She could easily
could disarm any tenuous situation and have people
laughing with her many one-liners. She always tries
to be calm but of course her temperament gets in
the way but I still believe that she is a person who
has honor, loyalty and integrity.

To my dear cousin Beehong.. Happy Birthday..
Thank you for being in my life. I would always treasure
you and hope that you have a great year ahead of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leirs,
hello! i'm so very thankful. this is so grand to be on your blog.
beehong