Monday, July 31, 2006

31 Days To Go

I only have 31 Days to go. Am I prepared? No not really.
Am I preparing? Again. No not really.
Our clothes are all ready and sorted I moved
all my scrapbook layouts in the binder albums and that's it.

Joshwa has been banned from eating at Jollibee and
Mc Donalds. He has been on that Jollibee and Mc
Donalds phase for awhile and it's best to train
him to avoid eating there.

I haven't really talked to my mom about what to do
with our stuff like appliances. As if its mine.. the only
decent appliances that I could call my own is my
washing machine and my stereo. The other appliances
came from my parents. Since they gave it to us.
I'll just let them decide as to what to do with it.

I'm not having a despedida. I already had one with
my scrapbook friends and thats it. I couldn't have
asked for a better send off.

I can't wait to leave i truly mean this but I'm also
leaving a part of myself behind. But I'm going into
the biggest adventure of my life. Starting Over.

No comments: