Thursday, January 20, 2005

Prayer for Propsperity

Someone sent me this email.. Iniisip ko baka lang makatulong sya..



Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God
I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family
and me. I know that you recognize, that a family
is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother,
husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you.

Father, I send up a prayer request for financial
blessing I know that that the power of joined prayer
by those who believe and trust in you is more
powerful than anything. I thank you in advance
for your blessings.


Father God,deliver us from debt and debt burdens.
Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good
steward over all that You have given me


Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty
you are and how if we just obey you and walk in
your word and have the faith of a mustard seed
that you will pour out blessings.

I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings
I have received and for the blessings yet to come
because I know you are not done with me yet.
In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

No comments: