Sunday, January 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Joshwa!

Happy Birthday to my dearest baby Joshwa. It's been 4 years since you were born.. I keep thinking were has the time gone my baby is such a big boy? . We celebrated your birthday in a different way. I initially wanted to have a party but we had to attend a family reunion on January 15. Your Inay suggested that why not celebrate your birthday at their home in Jala-jala Rizal. It was fun a lot of people came to greet you a Happy Birthday. Your Inay prepared a sumptous lunch, Tita Beth & Tito JR bought cake and ice cream.

Only one person was missing your daddy. . I miss your dad so much.. I'm sure he would have wanted to be here to watch you blow out your candle. Daddy misses us so much and he stayed in the United States because he wanted to give you a good future. He wants to send you to a good school that will help you but we couldn't afford to send you there if Daddy was here. He loves us so much that he was willing to make that sacrifice.

I don't want you to forget that you have a Daddy who loves you and always thinks about you. My only wish is that we would be with Daddy..I don't know when or how.. Whether we will go there or daddy will come home. I know in my heart that day will come.

I love you so much Joshwa.. Happy Birthday!!

No comments: