In today’s modern world the children have been confined indoors for computer games and television watching, it is important to encourage our children to be active outdoors to develop their sense of adventure and sportsmanship as they socialize with kids their age and enjoy bonding with their families.
Let’s start them young!
Kids On Bikes PH is an annual event with this year being the first bike-centric competition suited for different age range. Unlike most bike race and sports event, Kids On Bikes PH is the first kid-centric organic and homegrown competition. It is customized for the Filipino Kids “sa batang Pinoy”.
Kids On Bikes PH will hail The Biker Kid Of The Year. The Biker Kid of the Year exemplifies a happy, healthy, and tough kid.
As part of the advocacy, #KidsonBikes is endowing kiddie bicycles for the less fortunate children within our communities making one more child happy, active and healthy.
Supported by Unilab’s Growee, this event promotes good health and wellness for kids, because it is important for our kids to have strong bones and muscles. Most importantly, this event also aims to cultivate a fun bonding experience for the whole family.
- Fun Ride – kids ages 3-5 years old : This is a no-competition fun race for the kids. A family activity where participants are joined by parents or guardians to play in a stress free and fun mini playground.
- Bike Relay – kids ages 6-8 years old : This is a team mini bike race competition where the kid and up to two family members compete with the other teams in a relay type of race.
- Main Race – kids ages 9-13 years old : This is the major bike competition. The kids will have a friendly competition where kids will race each other to be hailed as the “The Biker Kid Of The Year”.
- March 06, 2016 at the SM Mall Of Asia Grounds (Opening)
- March 19, 2016 at the Ayala Alabang Country Club
- March 27, 2016 at the UP Diliman Grounds
- April 09, 2016 at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds (Finale)
How To Join
It’s free and easy to join!
- Register online at the Kids On Bikes PH Facebook page.
Like and Click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Just present a carton box of Growee 250ml (or 2 carton of Growee 120ml) in exchange for the Race Kit which consists of the following:
Singlet jersey race shirt
First aid kit
Race number sticker
Kids On Bikes water jugs
Certificate of participation
- Bring your own bikes and gears.
A limited number of bikes & gears will be available for those without bikes.
- Race to fun!
This event is presented by Unilab’s Growee, sponsored by Dolan and Pandelton with WhenInManila.com as a media partner.
For more info:
Kids On Bikes PH