Monday, September 07, 2009
The Sweetness of Gratitude
There are a lot of people in my life who has taught me so much but if I have to pick one person to show my gratitude for. It would have to be Joshwa. He taught me a lot of life lessons.. He taught me how to love others instead of myself.He taught me that there are things that I have to let go to be able to fully live my life. I love you Joshwa I'm sorry that I may not be the kind of mother that you deserve but thank you for putting up with me. Mommy is still a work in progress.
We are celebrating the 3rd National Thank You Day on October 20, 2009 sponsored by Swiss chocolate Toblerone, Let us just not use word to say thank you. Let us use our actions to let other people know that they are loved and appreciated.
With that, I’d like to invite you all to join me in spreading the Sweetness of Gratitude by not just saying thank you, but by coming up with a creative photo expressing your gratitude and joining the Toblerone Spread the Sweetness of Gratitude Photo Competition.
Who: any one in the Greater Manila Area can join the photo contest.
What: Spread the Sweetness of Gratitude Photo Contest. Take this chance to get creative and thank the people who definitely deserve it!
When: the contest runs from 2pm of today, September 7, 2009 until 5pm of October 16.
Why: other than to express our gratitude, you can also have the chance to win a Toblerone Gift pack! More details on the prizes below.
1. Take a creative photo expressing you gratitude or thanks. The photo must be your original work and you must have permission to release the photo. If minors are included in the photo, please make sure you have permission from the minor’s parent or guardian.
2. One entry per participant only.
3. Post your entry in your own website (blogs and social networking sites such as Multiply, Friendster, Facebook, etc. are welcome) and link this to the gallery found here.
4. Post your link in the comments section in Ria's blog so it qualifies as an entry in her blog. Please include a valid email address so she can notify you if you are in her short list.
5. On October 16, Ria will choose 5 finalists from the valid entries here in her blog which will be submitted to GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications, Inc. From all the shortlisted entries submitted by various bloggers, 3 winners will be selected by a panel composed of employees of the Sponsor and its PR Agency, GMCI. The 5 selected finalists from Ria's blog will receive a thank you kit.
6. Awarding of the Top 3 entries will be on October 20, 2009 during the National Thank You Day Awards. Winners will receive a Toblerone Gift Pack.
For more details and other mechanics go to www.thankyoudayphilippines.com.