Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. (Travellers)
A joint venture between AGI and Star Cruises raises the bar of luxury Lifestyle and Entertainment in the country. The first project of the company is the Newport Entertainment and Commercial Centre located in Newport City, a luxurious entertainment destination located across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3. This Lifestyle Center houses Resorts World at Manila, Maxims Hotel and the Newport Mall.
AGI's interests in the food & beverage industry, property development and quick service restaurant operations have branded them as one of the largest conglomerates in the country to date. Its subsidiary, Megaworld, is the largest residential developer in the country and whose name has subsequently become synonymous with high-end city living through its various high-rise properties.
The leading Cruise Line in Asia-Pacific has played a pioneering role in shaping the region's cruise industry. Conceived in 1993, it has garnered over 60 international awards and has been inducted into the TTG Travel Awards Hall of Fame by the Travel Trade Gazette (TTG) in 2008.
Malaysia's leading Multinational Corporation and one of the best-managed companies in the Asian region. A primary business activity of the company includes leisure and entertainment under Genting Malaysia Bhd, a private company incorporated in 1980. Genting Malaysia Bhd covers the operation of theme parks, gaming facilities, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment.
Responsible Gaming is also something that they promote..
Gambling is a form of entertainment for most people. Unfortunately, it could become a serious problem when you lose control, way after the fun stops.
How do you know if you have a gambling problem? If you answer "yes" to one or more of these questions, you may wish to consult a professional for further assessment.
- You have often gambled longer than you had planned
- You have often gambled until your last dollar was gone
- Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep
- You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling
- You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling
- You have borrowed money to finance your gambling
- You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses
- You have been remorseful after gambling
- You have gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations