Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Surfing? Me??

Sago is organizing a surfing class for none swimmers like me.
But I decided to brave the waves so to speak and give it my best shot. I still need to do a lot of things. I need to brave the traffic and go to a place where they have it all. Where is that you may ask? Why SM of course.

After my 1st Surfing trip (if I make it out alive that is). I plan to buy a small trinket from BICO as a sort of gift to myself for a job well done

Thanks so much to the Sponsors:
Department of Tourism
Starbucks Coffee
VMV Skin Research Centre + Clinics

Partners
Qtube of QTV (Official TV Media Partner) They’ll join us & cover the event
Men’s Health & Women’s Health Magazine (Official Print Media Partner)
Web.Com.Ph (Official Web Hosting Partner)
Yehey.com (Official Online Media Partner)

with the support of:
Havaianas
GeiserMaclang
Travel Factor
CreatiVoices
DigitalManila.blogspot.com
JumpShotsPH.com

No comments: