Monday, March 06, 2006

March SOL






· Philbert is my bestfriend
· Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess.
· Corny jokes make me laugh.
· I don’t know how to wear make-up
· Kinder Bueno is my favorite ever chocolate bar
· I already have a name for my next child Harry James Potter or Gandhia Michelin
· I call on St. Anthony whenever I lose something
· I really want to live in a house with a big lawn and a swimming pool
· I am 5 feet and two inches tall.
· I am not good at haggling.
· I look forward to the scrapbooking gatherings every month
· I can spend the whole day just surfing the internet.
· I can’t dance.
· Know-it-alls irritate me.
· I can’t leave home without my cell phone.
· I can’t resist cake or any other sweets for that matter
· I could never stare into a person’s eyes.
· I don’t know how to ride a bike.
· I don’t know how to swim in deep waters.
· I don’t know how to use rollerblades or a skate board.

Materials Used:

DCWV paper
Chatterbox Tag
Chatterbox Vellum
Rob and Bob Paper
Provo Craft Paper
Craft Express Stickers
Paper Pizzaz
Heart Brads
Basic Grey

No comments: