Monday, March 06, 2006

February SOL





Eto yung journalling ko:

The date today is February 28,2006
Inside, I feel like I’m 24 years old .
I’m okay but I’m feeling really blue I miss Philbert so
much. I thought things would get better but I’m still not
used to the feeling that Philbert’s not here.
I was named after someone my mom had a bestfriend
named Tito/Tita Ariel and so my mom spelled
his name backwards thus the name Leira.
My nicknames are Lei, Leirs, Lira, & Leir
Aside from Philbert my bestfriend at the moment is Marisa.
My favorite dessert is ice cream and
my favorite flavor is Rocky Road.
My favorite weekend activity is spending time with
Joshwa and eating ice cream with him.
The least favorite thing about myself Is that
I’m fat and I don’t know how to lose all the weight.
My most recent achievement is getting good grades in school.
What I’m worried is not being to be able to see Philbert again
I think I would just die if that happened to me.

Materials Used:

DCWV papers
Basic Grey Tag
Paper Pizzaz
Ribbons
Provo Craft Paper

No comments: