Thursday, March 02, 2006

God Will Make A Way

Malapit na kami mag apply ng Visa
medyo uneasy ang feeling ko pero
talagang this song really gave me
comfort it's as if God is speaking to
me through this song. Please include
us in your prayers na sana matuloy
ang travel plans namin this year ni
Joshwa para makasama na namin
ni Philbert.


God Will Make A Way
Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way
By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

1 comment:

Olive said...

hi lei, i will be praying for you and joshwa. sana nga makapunta na kayo dito so that mabuo uli kayong tatlo. don't ever lose your faith.