Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My True Bestfriend

I was struck by what Hanagirl said that her
bestfriend is her Hana. Napaiisip ako talaga.

Oo nga pala kung may bestfriend pala na
ako matuturing si Philbert nga pala yun.
Buti na lang he is not reading my blog.
Kasi baka mag tampo sya.

I realized na wala namang nakakakilala
sa akin ng husto kung di sya lang eh.
It's even so freaky na tipong iniisip ko
palang ay alam na nya.


He knows what I look like in the morning
and before I go to sleep. He has endured
my singing voice and He has seen me
when I was sick and seen the worse
that I've ever looked. A day after
giving birth comes to mind.


Yes I may have close friends, girl friends
and really great friends who can give the
greatest of advise but at the end
of the day he really is the one that
I would turn to next to God of course.


We may have had our fights, disagreements
and moments na tipong ayoko na sya
makita pero sa kanya din naman ako
uli tumatakbo.

I love you Hon! I hope you come home
soon. I miss you so much!

No comments: