Sunday, February 06, 2005

I've been taggedI got tagged by MICKEE
so here's my take

Random 10:
1. Im A Little Bit-- By MYMP
2. Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin--
KITCHIE NADAL
3. Girl Be Mine -- FRANCIS MAGALONA
4. More & More -- GARY V
5. Colourblind-- DARIUS DANESH
6. Dreamlover-- MARIAH CAREY
7. You'll Always Be My Baby-- MARIAH CAREY
8. Runaway-- THE CORRS
9. Twin Hearts-- SARAH GERONIMO
10. Sukob Na--17:28

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Madami eh. I cant even count kung gaano na sya kadami.

2. The last CD you bought is.. I just download the
song that I like.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message?
I cant remember na
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot
or mean a lot to you:

a. I'm A Little Bit
b. Walking After You( theme song namin baduy ba? )
c. Boys Dont Cry.. (fave song ng asawa ko)
d. Sukob Na (favorite song ko)
e. Free (favorite song ko rin)

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to?
Cher, Coo of Sy & Son and Kuya Pepe. I'd like
to read about their perspective on this matter.






No comments: