Friday, February 27, 2009

You Changed My Life

I won't go into the specifics because I don't want to give anything away.
I give the movie a 7/10. It would have been a 9.

Except that
A.. I hate her hair.. does she really have to use an
ugly wig. She could have just used her own hair.
Just because the story is meant to be a more mature
Sarah doesn't mean that her hair has to suffer.
I'm feeling the moment her sadness and then i look at
her hair and the moment is gone.

B. I didn't like some of the story line. I just didn't get
Sarah's issues in the movie. Probably because 
i'm not like that..There was this line that Sarah
kept saying when JLC says I Love you she says
Mas Mahal Kita. I actually don't agree with that
and their ringtone was soo annoying..

What's not to love about John Lloyd.. Great actor
great smile, cute! cute!! still gushing about
him.. 

Nice movie go see it!

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

the subject of wigs has come up between me and hubby lately. if you watch abs-cbn's tele-novelas, chances are, you'll find a character wearing a wig. i first noticed this with anne curtis in dyosa. she looks much better without those bangs. dh says, it's because it's included in the budget and that someone is making money out of it. for sure.

Jen said...

I watched it yesterday Leirs, and the story was so insipid, it was a waste of my money. Sarah's character is OA in the extreme, and her acting is too pa-cute. Only John Lloyd's acting was good, especially their scene after the wedding party. And his crying scene with Dante Rivero. :)