Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Company



I was lucky enough to be invited by my friend Ryan (she's a pretty girl)
I love the CompanY they have great songs.. I love them!!! Very,very nice and 
I'm so thankful to Ryan for inviting us to watch the show.

Before the month of heart ended ,The Company serenaded everyone
in Bonifacio High Street with their everlasting hits from their Group 
Hug Album:

Laki sa Layaw
Magical Mystery Tour
Blame it on the Boogie
Should We Carry On
You`re the One / I Just Fall In Love Again
Take A Chance On Me- a capella
Nandito Pa rin Tayo
Banda Onse Medley-Grocery
More Today Than Yesterday
Play That Funky Music-a capella
Bohemian Rhapsody
Chaser Music (Magical Mystery Tour Reprise)

And the crowd requested for more
Request granted with their Encore:
Company hits Medley
Chaser Music: (Magical Mystery Tour)















No comments: