Thursday, January 24, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by my friend Pinky

1. I have an unusual fascination for collecting things
about St. Therese.I don't want a big collection
just small things that I carry in my purse or a chain
that I wear around my neck.

2.I always call out to St.Anthonywhen I'm looking
for something.Weird?? hey but it works..

3. I used to think that I had a onewho got away story.
But when I saw him again I was soo thankful
I was no longer with him.

4. I have a photographic memorywhen it comes
to birthdays. I don't know why.

5. In my head I already have a plan
of what Adrianne's first birthday will be.

6. I share a special sisterly with my cousin Bee.
I should feel guilty that I'm closer to her more than with my
other sister. But strangely enough I don't weird huh?

7. I miss Andrea so much. I think about her everyday.
I don't talk her about as much hoping that it would be less painful.
The pain of losing her I will carry it and I don't think that
the ache and the longing will ever go away.

No comments: