Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Philbert

Today is Philbert's birthday..
So to my love I say Happy Birthday we may
not be together now but we will be together
soon. You would always be 25 to me..
Since 25 ka forever does that mean
I'm forever 21 since you are 4 years older?

Here's a poem that I found by E.E. Cummings.

I LOVE YOU MUCH(MOST BEAUTIFUL DARLING)

More than anyone on the earth and I like you
better than everything in the sky -sunlight
and singing welcome your coming.

Although winter may be everywhere,
With such a silence and such a darkness
No one can quite begin to guess (except my life)
the true time of year- And if what calls itself a world
should have.

The luck to hear such singing or glimpse such
Sunlight as will leap higher than high
Through gayer than gayest someone's heart
at your nearness.
Everyone certainly would(myMost beautiful darling)
believe in nothing but love

2 comments:

DigiscrapMom said...

Such a beautiful poem! Belated happy birthday to Philbert.

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday to your darling Lei... and Happy new year to you and joshua.

hope the year 2006 will be nicer to us all!!!