Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day Philbert

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know sometimes Im guilty of saying that
you are not a good husband. I can never say
that you were not a good father. I couldn't
have asked for a better father for Joshwa
Joshwa is so lucky to have a dad like you.
When I couldn't get up to give him his bottle
in the middle of the night you did it without
any complaints. You gave him his daily bath
and never said a word of protest.

You always took time out to play with him
and bring him a toy whenever you can.
Joshwa loves you so much and he misses
you so much. Sometimes he looks
for you and it hurts to see him to always
keep saying Daddy and you're not here
to hear that.Im sorry that I'm always
on your case as to when we can join you
I just miss you much and we love you
so much.

No comments: