Monday, April 19, 2004

My eulogy to our departed Cousin Gary (Butchoy) Tolin





I know he belongs to the Creator and that he will return to Him
someday. In my mind, his Creator took him back too soon he was
at that young age full of potential and still to live his life, but
because I did not pay enough attention to him and therefore I failed
him as a cousin.

All the material wealth, worldly achievements, praise of one's
contemporaries, diminish ... mean nothing, and become nothing ... in
the face of such a tragedy.

Goodbye to you my dearest cousin... Sleep and be glad that you are
free from the pain.

Watch us from up above.. Rest assured that in our hearts you will
never be forgotten

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------