Saturday, April 03, 2004



My cousin Arian just passed away. He was only 23 years old.
His life has just begun. When my mom sent me an SMS about
that very sad news. I wished that someone would just tell me
that it was all just a big April Fools day joke.I couldn’t believe it because
his eldest brother Butchoy has just died in the Fall of 2002.
How do you console his mother, his sister, his brother?
How do you tell them that it's going to be okay?
They were just moving on after Butchoy died of cancer.
At least yung kay Butchoy prepared sila kasi Cancer yun eh eto
sudden and very tragic.

Arian was always full of life. He was always joking and smiling.
He was just starting to live his life.
He was just starting to get back on his feet
after a minor setback that happened to him.
I find consolation in the fact that he is now with
Butchoy to guide him in the after life.

On another note my friend sent me a text message that really struck me.

" It's no coincidence we call this season of Lent the past tense of Lend.
May this season remind us that we are living on a BORROWED LIFE".


That message really struck me because I always want to say that
I'm done with life and I want the easy way out.
That text message made me realize that it is not for me to decide that I'm through
with my life. It will be God who will tell me when it is over.
I remembered Marisa's mom and my cousins Arian,Butchoy & Kuya Adlai.
They didn't want to die and Yet here I am always
whining and complaining that life is so unfair.
I learned a really valuable lesson. I will always
be grateful with what i have and with what God has given me.