As a married couple I feel like we need to make it a priority to take a honeymoon this year or so. Sometimes it can be a long romantic weekend or a trip to Myrtle Beach Resort.
But If we're to take a trip to go to
- Leave the kids behind-- Yes we will be leaving the kids behind so that we can really have fun and enjoy our Second Honeymon.
- Plan the vacation together. Expressing your expectations is crucial to making the trip a memorable one.If I pick the location he has to take care of our
- I want to make the renewal of vows a part o your second honeymoon; many resorts can help you arrange the complete details.
- Note to self don't over-schedule our time. Keep it relaxing and feel free to do what you want when and where you want to do it.
- We will not use the honeymoon to solve problems in our relationship -- or expect the time away to erase problems.