Monday, April 20, 2009

Furniture Search

I’m now starting to look for rustic furniture that we can use for our room in my parents new home that they are are building in Tagaytay. The kind of furniture that I’m looking for is a new bed frame and side tables. What I’m looking for is furniture that is made of sticks, twigs or logs so it has a very natural look.

I know that there are many companies, artists and craftspeople who make rustic furniture in a variety of styles and with a variety of historical or contemporary influences but I needed to narrow down my list. I really love rustic furniture because it would go so well with my mom's log cabin theme.

By narrowing down my search and using the web to search for the kind of rustic furniture that I like.I know that it will give me great ideas on what kind of furniture I will really choose for our new room.

[bxA]

No comments: