Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My 3 Minutes of Fame.

Scrapbooking was featured in Umagang Kay Ganda today.
We all had a great time. I know mukha akong tanga
kasi I was all smiles and wasn't looking like I was
scrapbooking. When they made us dance I looked
like an idiot. But still I really had a great time.
I enjoyed it. Vivian displayed my LO's and wow
ganun pala ang feeling nakadisplay ang LO ang
saya nung kinuha ko na nga parang gusto ko mag prisinta na wag na
nya tanggalin maski ako magbayad para idislay LO ko. Hahahah
Feelin ko ano!!!pero syempre pag nasa wall means Design Team ka
in my dreams na lang akong magiging DT ano. Siguro pag may sarili akong
scrapbook store ako magiging sariling designer ng store ko. hahahaha!!!
Syempre pa ang tapang ng loob ko itabi ang mga LO
ko sa scrappinmoms. Ibang level talaga ang mga LO nila.
I'm so honored to know them and to call them my friends.



With Tita Winnie Cordero




12 Layouts Spread..



1st set: 6 of my Layouts



2nd Set: 6 of my Layouts

4 comments:

Ate Sienna said...

huwaw!!! ang gaganda... saan yung sa iyo dyan?

welcome to the club. ang sarap ng feeling ng nagsascrap ano?

Anonymous said...

you're a star, leirs! pa-autograph! :D i'm so happy for you!

Maan / Marianne said...

Wow congratulations! I was with Joanne last weekend. She might start one class this month and I promised to attend. Hopefully, I can get the scrapping groove back...

Jona Panesa said...

congrats!