Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Losing a Spouse vs Losing a Child

I know I should be over this already and blogging about other things
already but everytime I remember it talagang naiinis ako. During Ate's
funeral someone told my MIL na buti ka nga anak ang namatay ako asawa.
Mas masakit mawalan ng asawa kaysa anak. What the??? Talagang nainis
ako when I heard that kasi true masakit mawalan ng asawa pero mas
masakit mawalan ng anak. Why did she have to downplay it just like
that eh nagluluksa kami. Kung kayo tatanungin ano mas masakit
Mamatayan ng Asawa or Anak?

Iisipin nyo mababaw lang ako and I should probably let it go.
I'm still grieving lahat kami nasasaktan sa pagkawala nila.
It doesn't help that our two families aren't okay anymore.
I should probably blog about that too but not
yet. I'm still sad because of this turn of events.
Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Mia Castrillo said...

People can be so insensitive! What a !@#$ remark! I hope you are doing fine. It's ok to grieve. It's ok to hurt. Somehow, time will heal all wounds. God bless!