Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Some news

Ibabalik na namin si Andie sa family ng Mama nya.
I know nakakagulat kasi mahal namin sya and we
want her to be with us. So what's the problem?

Problema kasi is yung nanay nya although she
signed the waiver na. She has to be here naman
to testify in court that she gave Andie to us
out of her own free will. She's not willing to appear
in court . Aside from the fact that she's
out of the country ayaw daw nya mag appear in court.

If we declare her as abandoned naman we have to
wait 5 years para madeclare that the mom did
abandon her. Pero if magpakita nanay nya within
the 5 year waiting period.All that waiting will
amount to nothing.

I cant wait that long not at Joshwa's expense.
We need to migrate so that Joshwa will have
the best intervention that he cannot have
here. So maski masakit man sa loob ko kasi
napamahal na talaga sya sa akin. I have to
do it habang maaga pa. I dont want to wait
til its super painful for me to let her go.

Saka when she talked to my dad sabi nya
iiwan lang daw nya sa akin kukunin din daw.
Iyun pa isang kinakainis ko kasi ang gulo nya
iba iba sinasabi. So ang lagay nun gagawin
nya akong day care center. I hope that
Andie will grow up to be a smart woman.
I hope that she will be raised in the way
that I want to but I couldn't. Be loved like
the way I will always love her and hold
her in my heart.

No comments: