Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Day 2

Today is my second day and jet lag is trying to catch up with me. I slept the whole afternoon. Grabe ang ginaw parang nasa aircon na todo ang thermostat pero di mo mahanap ang switch. Naka heater na kami pero super lamig pa rin. But I can't complain Im really having a great time. I met up with my Brother in law at around 7pm. We had dinner and we went to different stores. Philbert bought a new pair of pants as for me I just bought a new bag from Victoria's Secret. Then we went home. When we got home dumating na rin si Mama from the airport. I don't know for some reason sometimes I love her to death but sometimes I just can't being around her. I guess she can be too domineering at times lalo na when it comes to what I eat and how I should eat.

No comments: