Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Day 1

After one week of preparing and packing and last minute shopping. Im finally here and It's been great. I missed my sisters and it really feels great to be here. Grabe!Ibang iba pala talaga dito. This is a whole new place and I have a lot of exploring to do. One thing that is just so sad is I miss my kids. This is what I did as soon as I got off the plane..We went to get our luggage then customs then I saw my sister Rhanesa. Haayy.. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in 2 years. Then I finally met her fiance Geof. Then we went to eat out at Sanamluang a very popular Thai Restaurant. Then I went to see my lola and some cousins then it was time to head for my sister's new home.WOW!! it was such a beautiful house.. Di sya apartment lang.. tipong 3 big rooms tapos 3 t & b's and little garden. I love it.. I'll post photos later on.

No comments: