Tuesday, December 30, 2008

AGE

My husband just turned 36 last December 28 and he's in denial that he's turned another year older. He says that like Edward who's been 17 for awhile. He too has been 25 for long while. To him age is nothing but a number but there's a big difference between denial and delusion.Just today I asked him what year he graduated from high school he immediately said 1993.I thought about his answer and was almost about to believe him. When I suddenly remembered hey I graduated from high school in 1993 and he is 4 years older.Okay scratch that he is 3 years 9 months and 9 days older than me.He then gave me his sweetest boyish smile which made my heart flutter and my knees weak. I'm a sucker for that smile that I did let that fib slide.I have to admit, he doesn't look like he's a day over 27. Which means that marriage to me agrees with him and he hasn't aged a bit since a bit since we got married.Lucky Him!!

No comments: