Friday, June 06, 2008

Our First Born


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? At that time that we found di pa kami kasal. But when I gave birth we were already married.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was nervous and scared at the same time

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 23

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was late I took the test and that was it

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Philbert

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

9. DUE DATE? Jan 20

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I was weird I would buy Mango and Santol

but I wouldn't eat them. I'd smell them and smell them then after a few hours ayoko na sya kainin.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Philbert

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?

Oh yes. I had a name in mind na nga eh . If naging girl sya her name would have been Sofia Alessandra.

Nung nalaman namin na boy saka pa lang ako nag isip ng name.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY?

Around 30 Lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Sort of

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it. It was my

birthday celebration But instead of people giving gifts to me. They gave gifts for the baby

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?

I had an easy pregnancy. No problems or complications during the pregnancy.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 18 hours .

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My sister

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Just the doctors and nurses;

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C- Section

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?

Yes. I needed a lot of Pain Meds.Kasi talagang Mababa ang

threshold ko pagdating sa pain

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 6 oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? January 16

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Joshwa (God is Gracious) Dominik (after St. Dominic Savio)



1 comment:

Kittymama said...

Wow, 18 hours of labor tapos CS din!

Hope all is well, mare. We still need to set the date of our meeting. Things aren't so hot with my home sked yet but I pray, I pray, I pray, that things will fall in their proper place. Kisses to Josh and Adrianne!
~♥Kittymama