Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by LitCoo

I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I love to eat. When I go to a Mall the first thing that I’ll look out for is a restaurant.

2. Although I love to eat I’m really not a pizza person.

3. I am also non-shopaholic and never follow the fashion trends. I just stick to the basics it never does go out of style.

4.I’m always thankful to God for all the blessings that he has bestowed upon me and my family. I thank him everyday.

5. I love to shop for scrapbooking materials and I subscribe to at least for 4 scrapbooking publications. But I don’t make enough LO’s at least not as much as I should.

6. I suck at digital scrapbooking and no matter how hard I try to get into it. I just can’t. Just the other day I was trying to convert the photo from colored to black and white. I was stumped I just didn’t know how to do it.

7. I am proud to say that I am sending a child to school through WORLD VISION.
http://www.worldvision.org.ph/
Ok, so now, I'll tag KAY,ZHASHING,OLIVE,JIGI,APPLE,SISTINE,JENCC,PIA

No comments: