Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ALMOST 6




I arise today,looking at you then I realized how tall you have grown.
Was it just yesterday that I held you in my arms.
Your laughther is a gift from heaven.
You are our light and the love of our lives.
We are so proud of the things that you cando.
It maybe trivial to some but so much more than that to us.
Now that your birthday is near I wish that God
will grant you the strength to pilot your destiny.
I wish that God will grant you the might to uphold yourself
under pressure.I wish that God will grant you the wisdom
to help you to make wise decisions.I wish that God will grant
you the best of health.I wish that God will guide you and
protect you in times of troubles.
We love so much.. We only whats best for you.
May you never forgetthat Daddy and Mommy
will always be here for you.

1 comment:

simply me said...

ey bday den ni josh ng jan16 di ba? happy bday! at sorry po kung mali. =)