Monday, November 15, 2004

Spirits 2004 & Ultimate Frisbee

I had the pleasure of being able to watch an international tournament last weekend. It was THE BOMB! I had a great time... It really made me miss playing frisbee. The level of play was EXCELLENT & AMAZING to say the least.I have great pictures and I'll be posting them soon. One amazing part was not during the game but after the game when the local and foreign players were willing to exchange jerseys. That was amazing.. There was this great SAMBA band after the final game and most of the people were dancing and it was so cool..


Ultimate Frisbee is really one great sport.Kahit bano ako dyan I'll really stick to that. It's not just a sport its really a community and your team is really like your family.. I love that Game.Iba yung excitement.. Iba yung level of adrenalin..

No comments: