Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wifey Troubles

Had an argument with Hubby just now.I couldn't rely on him to help me with anything related to HTML. I wanted a new template for my blog and I've been looking at Blogskin.com. I found something that I liked. Now,I needed some help with the tweeking and to adjust the tagboard.He just refuses to help me. I told him that why can't he help me? He's good with these
things because of his background and he just looks at me and tells me that the blog is there its not his problem and its there for me to figure out. I've been trying to figure out this blog ever since I started to use it. Sorry for the ranting..Im just getting so frustrated that this blog is not looking like the way I envisioned it or the way its supposed to look like..

.. Aarrghh.. I rest my case.

4 comments:

marikit said...

hi leirs. your hubby might be tired from work lang or something. :)

you can always count on your fellow bloggers. how can i help?

Lyra said...

Hi leirs! Am not so good with this stuff as well, but if you would like to narrow your column where your tagboard is on, just adjust its width in the Template.

marikit said...

hi, leirs. i suggest you do the following:

a. go to edit page of your template then copy the codes into a notepad. (for future reference in case you delete something while editing)

b. create another blog and name it differently, this will be your test blog. this can be just a private blog.

c. copy codes from blogkins.com and paste it on the template page of your new blog. add your tag board, take note that you shouldn't do any tweaking yet, no changing of board size muna. add comments box if you want and copy over the links to your new template.

d. publish it and see if the layout is correct. if yes, copy the new layout codes then go back to your original blog and paste it on your template (don't forget to keep a copy of the codes from the previous blog ha). publish it again.

e. when you resize the tagboard, no need to resize the table (side frame). i think na change sya by accident kaya nagiba.

di ako html expert ha, i'm just sharing what i know. ask ka lang. ;)

Mickee said...

Hi Leirs, baka your husband is just tired from this technology stuff lang. Haay naku, hubz ko nga eh web developer pa kuno pero yung website namin, ako pa ang gumawa kaya super basic. Ayun, hindi ko na na-update ever! Said he's just tired kasi yun na ang work niya tapos yun pa rin ang gagawin niya in after work!

I'm sure konting lambing lang, bibigay din yan, hehehe!