Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire


I wanted to leave the office at 6 pm.
It just wasn't possible mom had to go somewhere
and she needed Joshwa's yaya to help her in
the kitchen. So I had to watch him while his yaya
was busy. Finally at 6:30PM when yaya was done
I gave Joshwa to her kissed my mom and
leave for SM. (Our meeting place)

We had a quick snack at the food court
and we went to Glorietta 1 to purchase
movie tickets. Walked around for a bit
looking for the perfect raffle prizes for
the scrapbook christmas party and
luckily I was able to find a cool
raffle prize.

Then headed for the cinema at around
9PM.

After movie thoughts:

  • I loved the movie it was true to the book.
  • They're so grown up.. I can't believe it..
  • They chose really good parts this time.
  • I was disappointed with how they cast
Fleur Delacour & Cho Chang.

No comments: